Thursday, April 22, 2010

You Can Do Magic!

I know, I know… it’s been a while since I’ve written, but I haven’t forgotten! So, first things first - baby girl now weighs almost 4-lbs. and is measuring over 16-in. in length! Her heart is strong and the count down begins – less than 8 weeks to go!

I’m sure 8 weeks seems like a long time to everyone else, or so they tell me. However, to me, I’m feelin’ pretty good that I have 7 months down already! So, don’t burst my bubble – ok!?

Did I mention trying to move at this point involves some serious physics! Yeh, it’s really getting difficult to do anything and apparently funny to watch, according to hubs.

All I have to say is thank goodness for arms! They have now become catapulting mechanisms used to lift all of my extra ‘love’ from a sitting to a standing position. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe I’ve seen an infomercial about a chair for senior citizens that does just that… or there’s always Life Alert.

“Yeh hello, Life Alert – I know I’m totally out of your target market, but I’m trying to be proactive in case of any emergency fall due to the giant beach ball attached to my stomach. What’s that, you’re running a 2-for-1 special – great! I might need the extra one in case I fall on one and crush it to bits… like what happens to the copier in Office Space!”

So how do I feel about all this extra ‘love?’ Well, if it isn’t obvious, I find it frustrating, but I know the reason for it and then it makes me smile. It’s kind of a love/hate relationship. Although, the love part is pretty awesome, I must admit!

We had another ultrasound the other day and baby girl was SO amazing and real! Of course we were trying to get a picture of her face, but she was holding her foot in one hand and sucking her thumb with the other – it was cutest thing ever! Then she yawned – seriously, who would have thought a yawn could melt your heart! I swear this girl has something like Tinkerbell’s pixie dust that she uses to put me under her spell.

Oh well, so be it… I’ve been hit by my little pixie and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment