Friday, January 15, 2010

Whatever It Takes

So, the other night I was feeling kind of yuck, and just plain huge. Thanks to my awesome hubby, he challenged me to a belly contest – Who’s bigger? After much scrutiny and picture taking we came to a conclusion… I still have the smallest belly – whoo-hoo!

Can I tell you how great my husband is? The other week I bought my first pair of maternity jeans, the kind with the humongous panel of fabric in the front – not exactly the greatest fashion piece in my closet. I took them home, tried them on and showed them to my husband. He told me, “Babe, your butt still looks great, even in maternity jeans!”

You can imagine the smile and warm fuzzy feeling I got from hearing that. Especially when I look in the mirror now and all I can see are two bumps – one in the front and one large one in the back. However, after that comment, I looked in the mirror the next morning and thought to myself… damn, he was right, I still got it!

(Side Note: I’m thinking of the song by Fergie… my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps… check it out!)

All I can say is that I’m truly blessed to have a husband that will do whatever it takes to make me happy! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment